Sunday, October 21, 2007

I year anniversary

Risttee church is 1 year old. Yeah!
Today we celebrated our anniversary with an awsome church service.
  • We heard video greetings from out friends acrosse the world
  • The choir sang. They were great. Choir is the best outreach tool that we have, seriously!
  • Triin and Helena gave their testimonies of what God has been doing in their life this last year
  • The band rocked
  • We watched a cool video of the pictures from the first year
  • I spoke on Acts 1:8 - a new season that is starting for Risttee, and Mt 16:18 - that Jesus will always be the center of Risttee church
  • And last but not least - we ate a huge birthday cake!
My friend Martin said before the service "We have had one heck of the year!". And thats true. God has brought us through the good times and harder times. We are praying for a breakthrough year.
"Church for others, home for everyone" - that's us, the Risttee church!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

OK...I love the family photo! I need a new one for the refrigerator. I'm looking forward to seeing you guys in a couple of weeks. Safe travels!