Saturday, October 27, 2007

Day 2: Some highlights

Some highlights from our second day of travels (note: these highlights are highly subjective and don't claim to be absolute truths):
1. Emma crawled yesterday for the first time. We were visiting Anna's friend Danielle who has a dog named Donkey. Emmas love for dogs is huge, and Donkey was the sole inspiration for Emma to crawl towards him.
2. I have am a Leopard-user. New era has begun in my Mac life. Some higlights from the op.system that I sepcially like:
- Time machine
- ToDo lists and Rss reader in Mail
- Quicklook in Finder
- Spaces and less glutter on desktop
- Coverflow in Finder
3. The leaves are just changing the colors in Columbus and it is beautiful to drive around here
4. Last but not least - last night at Roosters I had 6 (FREE!) refills of cherry coce. I was not feeling good afterwards.

No comments: