Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Nomadic church I

It was our last morning in US. Anna and I were all excited about returning to the ministry in Estonia with the new insight from the conferences and encouragement from our friends when I received this letter from my brother describing a new situation with our land lords (many of you already have seen that email):
----
Dear fellow brothers,

Dima, our landlord just came into our (Risttee and GU) office with an
official paper that we will be kicked out as a church in 2 weeks. He asked me to
sign under it, but i didnt. He insisted that decision has been
made already.

He said that he will put it into our mailbox and they still have their
decision made.

I tried to understand whats the problem or why they decided so. He didnt
give a clear answer, but said that its the people here. What exactly, i
hope he will tell to Peep when he comes back.

We have 2 weeks to figure out is it God who is moving us again, or is it
just a problem, that we must be able to solve. One thing is sure, we
have to start praying and those who have skills, starting interacting
more with Diima.

Have a life-changing day!
Märt Saar

No comments: